Effective Date: September 30, 2022
Personal Data We Collect
We collect identifying information when you complete forms, when you visit the Site, post on our social media profile(s), register for events, download resources, communicate with us, or in any other way you engage with us through the Site. When you complete a request to receive information, we use that information to fulfill your request. For example, we may require individuals who complete forms for free content to give us the following personal information: their name, company name, title, and email address.
We may also ask for additional types of personal information, such as phone number or additional company information, such as annual revenues or numbers of employees. In this instance, your personal information is added to our database. “Personal Data” refers to any information that relates to you directly or indirectly.
We process the following categories of Personal Data:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and business contact information;
- Technical information, such as IP address, device ID, and other data collection about your interaction with our Site;
- Any other information that you provide us through the Site that can be used to identify you.
We collect Personal Data from:
- Direct interactions, such as when you inquire or provide us information, register for events, participate in surveys, subscribe to newsletter or blog updates, or in any other way you engage with us through the Site;
- Cookies, such as when you interact with the Site;
- Social media; such as if you link to social media platforms or use social media plug-ins (based on your individual security settings).
How We Use Your Personal Data
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Site;
- manage our contractual relationships on an ongoing basis;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- provide other third parties with statistical information about our users (but this information will not be used to identify any individual user);
- meet legal requirements, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
If you provide us with Payment Information, we use it solely to collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf. For more information, please visit: https://steelgroupoa.com/privacy
How We Secure Your Data
At STEEL GROUP OĻEGS AGAFONOVS, we implement technical and organizational measures designed to ensure your Personal Data is protected from unauthorized use, disclosure, or access. We limit our collection and use of your Personal Data to the extent necessary to provide you with our Services. We never sell, share, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance written permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How We Retain Your Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data on our systems only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it or as required to do so by law. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it. If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us.
Our services are not intended for use by minors, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about individuals under the age of 18. If we learn that we have received information directly from an individual under the age of 18 without their legal guardian’s verified consent, we will inform the individual they cannot use our services, and such personal data provided will be deleted.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data within, at your direction, or as disclose to you at the time of collection. We may disclose your Personal Data if we determine that the disclosure is necessary to comply with any law applicable to us, a lawful request from a regulatory agency or law enforcement organization, or to comply with a legal process.
Your Rights to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You may access and modify the Personal Data we maintain about you by contacting us using the contact information below. We will respond to your inquiry within a reasonable timeframe.
If you are located within the European Economic Area “EEA” and we maintain your Personal Data, you have the following rights under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your personal information.
- You can request that we limit or restrict using all or some of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent you have previously given to STEEL GROUP OĻEGS AGAFONOVS at any time. Your withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of our collecting, using, and sharing of your Personal Data prior to the withdrawal of your consent. Even if you withdraw your consent, we have the right to use your Personal Data if it has been fully anonymized and cannot be used to identify you.
Note to International Users
How You Can Contact Us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at:
Addresses: ul. Juliana Ursyna Niemcewicza 14J, 71-520, Szczecin
ul. Bohaterow Getta Warszawskiego 15/33, 70-303, Szczecin